星期四, 一月 07, 2010

form3 life...

huh...
form3...
nw bcum gud girl...
after bell rang still stay in claz...
didn't go gai gai...
cham lor...
wat happen to me???
i am listening to the maths teacher when she was teaching...
i still finish the homework by myself...
sure...
dunno hw to do 1 then copy from fren...XD

tis year i am the 1 hu take care cleanliness about claz ...
nt bad...bt tuesday, wednesday, thursday nid stay at claz to look after them...
n i am the assistant of art teacher...
nt bad ya...

next week society start....
i am in guan yue...
if i cant chg to violin then i am going to play the saxophone...
quite yeng...
bt i thk its hard...
lebbie wan clarinet or bassoon...
clarinet nt bad...
bt bassoon i dun like it...

l0l....
my form 1 teacher cant recognize me...
i'm hurt...TT

today sum1 say a guy chg sex bcum women....
l0l...
n they thought the 1 hu talk tis is me...
wat the...
no 1 listen to my explain...
excuse me....
let me repeat 1 more time...
i hate ppl misunderstanding me....
so dun do tat to me...
or else i mayb will choose to hate u forever...
so what
i already dunhav many fren...
lose u 1 u thk i care??


2 条评论:

MMC 说...


对不起啊
其实我也有错
我误会了你
对不起..
也没有想到你会那么生气

其实倩于没有想嫁祸给你的意思的
只是我弟弟误会以为是你
既然他这个当事人没有放在心上了
你也不要生气了ok?

大家让一步就没事了
希望你们重拾旧好啦 ;)

如果你还是很生气的话
对不起咯
大量的你,原谅谁都好
最重要是不要再生气了

MunXD 说...

nth...
i juz hate ppl misunderstanding me...