星期六, 一月 09, 2010

put aeroplane...society...

l0l yesterday bus uncle put aeroplane...
1st time late to skul juz bcoz of him...
i wait at desa from 6.30am to 7.20 am...
dai lou almost 1 hour...
die la...
sien dao boom.....
then i call my dad...
he bring me to skul...
haiz still late...
then kena record by balloon tat i late to skul....
so cham...
i told her the bus spoil...
bt dunno gt minus marks or nt...
haiz....

today i go find the society teacher...
they told me tat wind band nt enuf ppl...
cant chg society..
i wan cry ah!!TT
i wan violin la...
wind i will die la...
nt enuf gas ah...
dunwan die at young age....
TT

l0l...
today gt a guy ask me to chg tuition time wif him...
i dunwan...
then he dunwan bird me le...
haiz...
7 small gas de guy....
nt gentleman at all...
no wonder he dunhav gf...XD

juz nw...
kai jun find me...
erm...
cant say tat i feel happy...
dunno y no feel le...
or mayb i am sad today...
no reason tat y i am sad....
i am shock when he find me...XD
finally...
i thk he admit me as his fren le gua....




没有评论: