星期日, 三月 28, 2010

gai gai day...

friday...
go eat pao bing wif liew chia xin...
argh...she take my photo...
nw on facebook jor...TT
nw i'm famous....
even a form 1 ppl oso saw it...TT
haiz...
liew chia xin say when i play piano gt 气质...
wow...XD
erm...friday very fun...
1st time feel so happy during exam day...XD
thanks ya chia xin...XD
say welcum la...XDD

saturday go out again...
same la..
metro prima again..
bt nt wif chia xin...
wif a prefect...
l0l...when i reach metro prima go buy ticket tat time...
saw chia xin again...
watching the same movie...
l0l...she fall asleep when the movie was showing half...
finish movie...
then me n my fren go eat dessert...
finish dessert go bak home wif chia xin again...
then bak home nth to do luu...

actually i lazy to write de lor...
is liew chia xin force me to do tis...

1 条评论:

MMC 说...

u wrote my name 7 times loh, so miss me ah?