星期二, 四月 06, 2010

i failed my english...

man... i fail my english...
i fail the subject tat i gt the most confidence to pass it....
argh...
is this showing that i am thinking for my dream??
is this showing that i cant study in science dream??n cant be a vet...
maybe it is...
or not maybe...
is sure is it....

haiz...
i try my best to control my tear...
yeah...
i made it...
i could control it well...
yeah...
say congratulation to me...

erm...
trumpet...
ya i could blow the so note...
erm...
sometimes can but sometimes cant..
ya...
i will more hardworking on it...
i will try my best to make it...

n chia xin...
specially for u...
say thank you...XD
ya...
u trust that i can...
but i dun think so...
anyway...
thanks for your support...

maybe i should listen to my friend advice...
dun take the science class...

没有评论: