星期六, 四月 03, 2010

lalala...i'm noob...tis make me hurts...

haiz...
am i thinking too much...
haiz...
tis make me feel hurts...

u knw...
i hope to study science...
my ambition is to be a vet..
i luv pets..
i wan to help them when they feel uncomfortable..
bt i thk i couldn't do it...
ya...
maths poor...English poor...even science oso poor...
haiz...
ya...
science claz most important subject oso poor...
no nid study in science claz la...
dun even dream it...

l0l...
my trumpet is worse than a form 1 newbies...
ya ya ya...
i'm noob...
i dunhav confidence tat i can do it well...
july still hav concert...
apa concert la..
me so noob....
do...re...mi...fa...
wat about so??
i fail to do it...
haiz...

eh my confidence where have u been??
i miss u...
cum bak to me pls...
i'm begging u...

yayaya...
bad mood-ing coz i'm a noob....

1 条评论:

MMC 说...

ehh puppy, maybe u haven try ur best 2 do it
u can do it well in next time
k?
dun trust wat they said
say form 3 is vry hard wan
if u try ur best
ur average sure can get 60++ wan
I trust u can
n I tell u the reason edi rite?
I will oways support u wan
dun worry k^^