星期日, 四月 11, 2010

stress...

tomorrow need go for practice again...
can i do it well tomorrow??
i'm afraid that i cant...
haiz...
my leader is 17...
i am 16...
and others newbies are 13...
and my leader teach me like teach a 13 one...
haiz..
this is the place i care about it...
argh...

but it is impossible for me to skip my practice...
and i said before i wont give up...
fine...
just leave it...
let everything happen by itself...

this year will be a tired year....
PMR,UEC...
and my society will held a concert in july...
i need to practice...
cause newbies also got performance...
marching...
look after for my class people to do their cleaning work....
mon,tues,wed,thurs,sat,sun...
not tuition then society...
i left friday free only...
wah...
busy dou...
wan go die le...
stressful nia...TT


没有评论: