星期日, 十一月 06, 2011

envy o.0

sometimes i really envy that person is good in music sports and school result at the same time
wtf
why there is this kind of people on the world
damn it
i like and i hope i am good in this kind of things
but i am good in none of them..==
sad case
really very very envy

a friend share me a video just now
video about the graduation ceremony
hmmmm
the song + the scene
ok it make me feel touch ==
remind last year graduation ceremony
although last year one is so damn boring ==

everyone is talking about ambition
oh god
mine are killing me

i really hope i can compose a song

o0o..
my long long article didn't save

2 条评论:

lemonSid 说...

you can do it..
every one could compose a song..
as long as you believe you can, you really can do it! jiayouuz my friend~

MunXD 说...

==
真的看得起