星期五, 七月 01, 2011

hi..victory!!=)

hi i am defender=)
1-0
victory!!
because we got a pro person to kick the penalty!XD
really pro..
high corner..
idol!!

hello ^v^
i am handball defender=)
stupid..how could i use my hand to stop the ball..
kind of WTF...

hi + a =)
is it so hard for me to say and do it in front of you?
eh i am useless...
perhaps i am a timid..=(
err just in front of you
super many chances to talk with you!!
and call your name..
but so hard..
more nervous than my football and basketball match

2nd human that drive me insane after hanna=.=

whole leg pain already =(
suffer..
tomorrow still got jogathon..TT
ishhh don't know can i walk or not..
but i will force myself to go..
cause the people i want to see is going=)

argh..
i know you were in the school!!
and i am searching for you before i start my match..
serious..
if you were here...
i will be more pro=)
i hope you will here..
it will be a kind of support for me
although you still haven't know who i am=(
volleyball i hope you will be here=)
and badminton also..
maybe just to stay at school for fun..
not because of me also can..
just wish you were here=(

next saturday have volleyball match..
what stupid protest are you guys having?
can you guys please let me finish all of my competition first?
before your protest...

haiz
argue argue argue..
i also boring with this kind of thing...
now only i realize..freedom is so important for me..
seriously..
i really can do anything to protect my freedom..
lol
pro Sagittarius
they love freedom so much ^^

没有评论: