星期二, 十一月 16, 2010

dunno apa title...few days de thing also at here...

lazy to type chinese..XD

err laz saturday went to jusco with liew chia xin n her fren...
yeah...
hav fun...
we went for kfc, movie then starbucks to play poker...==
tortoise..==

yesterday is monday...
took many photo with my classmate...
hey 3 hui...
i love you all...XD
took many photo...
got 38 de...
got serious de...
still got hou yeng de...XD
i love it..
it's fun...^^

today is the last day for skul...^^
feel abit happy pls...XD
haha went for sungei wang...
bought a black shirt with rainbow stripes on it...XD
same with my suiigong 1...
couple shirt pls...
cheong k!!!
i like cheong k pls...
long time din cheong k le...
so i enjoy it...XD
adui...
today wear like a boy...
then a ppl call leng zai...==
really macam boy huh??
reach home my aunt oso say me look like a boy...==
aiyo boy's outfit nice ma...
let me wear boy's shirt ba...
100% more nice then i wear girl's shirt...XD

haiz...
the type of jacket i wanted to buy...
100 over something...==
nt dare to tell my mum...
that type of jacket really very leng zai pls...XP

oh ya..
forget about my result...
oh no...
it sucks...
average =58.XXX
sienzzz...
compare with the average i took in 1st semester...
what the...
drop damn much...
i guess it drop about 4 points...
the average...==

oh ya..
still got the science stream...
ok...
i cant get in...
and now i'm thinking what to do...
chg or stay?
stay i cant be vet...
chg i scare i will be bad girl...
mayb will worse than chong hwa...==
what to do huh??
my society's member ask me dun chg...
stay n continue to play my trumpet...
yeah i love my trumpet too...
but i love i vet more...

haiz...
my mum always thinking what to do...
i din feel sad when i know i cant get into science stream...
but i did feel sad when my mum keep asking hw to get into science stream in smk...==

没有评论: