星期一, 九月 06, 2010

genting...XD

ahahaha...
now at awana...
ltr gonna go to genting...XD
envy me pls...
but too many days..
abit sien wor...><
yesterday play in outdoor theme park...
xiao...
cockscrew...solero shot...fun kart...cyclone...
oh...
xiao...
all play till sot...
scary...XD
oh yeah...
wat the...
fun kart...
kena langgar by my sis...
wanna let her die...
my back ah...
injured le...TT

continue the hunter n the prey story...
猎人终于知道他要什么了...
他觉得想打猎只是他的错觉...
决定放生猎物...
然而猎物已经没有想逃的感觉了...

haiz...
i guess i say the wrong words...
and i'm regret...
can i say sry?
i chat wif u wif the same way today..
but the reaction that u giv it to me is totally different...
can i say that i luv the way that laz time u talk with me?
can i say that i miss the old us??
can u treat me juz like laz time??
i hope we can...

yea...
i know it is too late to say everything...
i know it is too late to explain everything....

i juz wanna to say...
i'm regret with all the things i have done...

没有评论: