星期日, 九月 12, 2010

play play play...TT

hehe...
long time din update my blog...
sien~

friday that day i went to 1u wif liew chia xin...
resident evil...XD
then we went for our lunch...
shabu shabu...
oh...
eat till i so full only RM10--XD

err...
yesterday morning i went to starplus for badminton...
with liew chia xin n her bro...
oo...
long time din play badminton le...
happy...XD
oh yesterday i oso went to the book fair with my ex n sum kids...
few hours just buy 2 books n a box of correction tape refill...==
finish buying book then we go watch movie...
step up 3...XD
actually i not very interesting de...
just kids cant watch 18+ de movie...
so we go watch step up 3 lor...
haiz...
i seat beside my ex...
then i stun...
he told me...
scare wat...not the 1st time..
oh i thought he would forget everything between us...
then when we went bak home...
me n my family went out for dinner then go to my grandmother house...
reach home that time already is 11pm...
yawn...i'm tired pls...

today went to metro prima...
wif liew chia xin n sei zai bao...XD
but hor...
din talk much...
oh i thk tis is the 1st time i hang out wif fren n talk so less...
oh...
i'm too quiet today...
i thk many of my fren will thk that tis is unbelievable...XD
cats n dogs...
hehe...
cute movie...
coz there r many cute animal..
but nt the story is cute...XP
then go eat mamak...

thats all...XD
oh deng..
this week...
i juz play play play...
i forget about my exam..><

没有评论: